Project Title: Beauty Salons Database Cleaning
We have a database of Beauty Salons in New York and need to clean the database.
Following is the process you need to follow:
– Records Management: You need to manually check the database and remove irrelevant, obsolete and outdated records from them.
– Missing Information Fixing: Identify incomplete records and complete them by adding missing information such as postal codes, dialing codes, email IDs, salon name, etc.
– Duplicate Data Removal: You need to remove duplicate records from our database and duplicate data from records.
– Standardization / Normalization: Go through entire database and standardize all attributes for uniformity.
– Data Verification and Validation: Verify and validate all information of records against the trustworthy online as well as offline sources.
The above mentioned process must be followed to cleanse the database.
For similar work requirements feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a database of specific business categories which is scrapped from superpages.com six months ago. I now need verify and validate my database.
You will need to validate all records from superpages and verify if they are correct. This will help us get clean database for our marketing purpose.
Add a comment