Project Title: Publishing Company Database Cleaning
I represent a leading Publishing company who has many years of customer records which had been created in multiple and independent platforms and datasets resulting in duplicate and ambiguous records.
With such a broad portfolio of content types, it is difficult to get a complete sense of customers and their product entitlements across journals, books, reference works, and other online products while, we need 360-degree view of each customer and clear links between data held in multiple systems.
Therefore we have approached you with requirements as mentioned below:
– Enhance business intelligence with trustworthy, accurate analysis and multi-faceted reporting
– Create efficiencies for staff with clean data for both legacy customers and new licensees
– Bring uniformity to our systems, so all systems tell the same story about each client
– Facilitate linking between records relating to paid subscriptions and online entitlements
– Capture total engagement & enable meaningful reports by joining authors and other key individuals to their institutions
– Integrate customer data from journal acquisitions
– Enable smooth data migration from one system to another
The resulting audit files would show that a large proportion of the records belonged to duplicate organizations, and you will have to de-duplicate the database.
For similar work requirements feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.